PORTO DEL COLOMBO Boutique hotel is a traditional A class hotel. Housed in an imposing, tall, 650 year old building, has gathered a rich history over the centuries
During the Ottoman days, inhabited by senior members of the Turkish military who made many changes in the architecture of the building – still retained the metal rings nailed to the walls. In the early 19th century, the building was used as a French embassy and later inhabited by the great Greek politician Eleftherios Venizelos, who used it as a political office until moving to Athens when he took power as prime minister of Greece.
Porto del Colombo is consisted of 8 traditionally decorated rooms and 2 maisonettes.
Each room has a different layout, but all wooden floors and roofs. They offer modern comforts in a warm and welcoming environment for our guests.
- Τraditional Welcome Drink. For the welcoming of our guests we offer a Cretan, handmade drink.
- Traditional breakfast. Our breakfast is buffet and offers a wide selection of Cretan fresh products (fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, olive oil, cheese, nut and more).
- Daily Room service. Change of linen every 3 days.
- Baby cot, The baby cot is free and is placed in the room when requested.
- Eco air conditioning HEATING / COOLING.
- Hairdryer shampoo / shower gel, fridge, TV, safe, telephone,DVD player (equipment room).
- FREE coffee and tea all day.
- FREE Wi-fi Internet.
- FREE Internet access from PC or Laptop are provided in the Hotel. You can request a laptop from the hotel staff, which for two hours is free of charge for longer use it is charged 1E / hour.
- FREE GPS Trips for your convenience it would be advisable to contact our staff before arrival so that you book it for free.
Fully renovated Venetian building, located on the western side of the Old Town of Chania only a few metres from the pier of the Old Port. A Boutique Hotel with a very special charm and the most heartilyhospitality. Ideally located in the heart of the old town of Chania, within walking distance from the centre of the new town, the shopping centre and the main bus station.