Perantzada… 1811 Art Hotel In Ithaca island is a newly opened Art Hotel located at the picturesque port of Vathy on the island of Ithaca, off the western coast of Greece.
In the beginning there was a 19th century neoclassical mansion that even the eye of the most common observer could transform to a unique architectural masterpiece. This mansion has now become the PERANTZADA HOTEL. Our decorators have revived it into a great small boutique hotel. All great names of contemporary design, like Varner Panton, Tom Dixon, Ingo Mauer and Philip Stark are hosted here. Feel the Ionian breeze, rest on the Belle Epoque armchairs or walk on the 19th century Persian carpets. Meet up with exquisite artwork by Nikos-Yiorgos Papoutsidis, Steven Antonakou and Antonis Kyriakoulis.
Except for this neoclassical mansion, since 2007, 7 rooms have been added to the PERANTZADA HOTEL; one in the neoclassical mansion and 6 in the new mansion, making them in total 19 individually decorated rooms. Amongst these 19 rooms, you will find Double rooms with sea view and/or with private balcony, Executive Suites and Junior Suites. Begin your day with a breakfast composed of local bakery home made cakes, pies and jams, and enjoy the sunshine by our infinity pool..”
HOTEL LOCATION – DISTANCES
The island of Ithaki is among the most picturesque islands in Greece
The strict architectural design and the rich vegetation are its main characteristics. Vathy, the capital, is amphitheatrically built around the sheltered bay and has lovely neoclassical buildings. Perantzada Hotel is among those.
You may reach Ithaca through Cephalonia airport and take a ferry from Sami port. This will take you to Pisaetos port, which is about 20 minutes far from Perantzada Hotel. Late evening ferry will bring you directly to Vathy, 300m far from the hotel.
Ithaca is an ideal holiday resort with lovely beaches spread around the island. The turquise colour of the water and the shade of the trees that sometimes touch the sea water are a sight to enjoy.
Except for this neoclassical mansion, 7 rooms have been added to the PERANTZADA HOTEL since 2007; one in the neoclassical mansion and 6 in the new mansion, making them in total 19 individually decorated rooms.
• One Executive suite in the old wing which provides one bedroom with a double bed, a separate bedroom with a single bed, a shared bathroom with bath-tub and hydro massage, sea view and a private balcony.
• Twelve Double rooms in the old wing with full or partial sea view, some non view. You may choose between a shared or private balcony / terrace. Each room is specially decorated. All rooms provide double bed and bath with shower.
• Two Double rooms in the new wing with sea and pool view, double bed and a bath tub in the bedroom.
• Two Junior suites with sea and pool view are located in the new wing and each provides a double bed and a sofa bed in one space room; sofa bed opens to a double bed. Both provide glass bathroom with two showers.
• Two Executive Family suites are available in the new wing of Perantzada; apartments that have two levels, full sea and pool view. A bedroom with a double bed is provided on the upper floor of each apartment, and a living room with a single sofa bed and bathroom with glass on the ground floor.
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES
Catering services could not be an exception to the quality that characterizes all the services offered.
• Swimming pool, sun beds, pool towels
• Pool bar
• Indoor restaurant
• All day room service
• Laundry service
• Event facilities, wedding receptions
• DVD selection
• Book Library
• Safety Deposit box
• Early check in upon availability without charge
• Late checkout upon request/ availability; until 14:00 free of charge, until 18:00 30% surcharge on the room rate, after 18:00 100% charge
• Water taxi service
• Transfers upon request (private taxi transfer)
• Porter service
• Baby sitting upon request, baby monitors, baby chairs, baby cots
• Boat trips
• Excursions to villages, beaches, sights
• Car Rental arrangements
• Hairdresser upon request
• King size double beds in all rooms
• Shower in all rooms; two rooms in the new section provide bath tub in the bedroom
• Italian design linen
• Korres’ bath products
• Spanish cotton Bathrobes
• Air conditioning
• Satellite television
• CD & DVD Players
• I pod
• Mini Bar
• Safe box
• Hair dryer
• Direct dial phone
• Partially opening, secure windows
• Private terrace, or shared
• Private balconies, or shared
• Espresso coffee machine available in suites