The “L” house, which is partially a cave house, can accommodate up to 6 people, and is ideal for families, couples or group of friends.
It has two bedrooms –one master with its own bathroom – as well as a sofa, in the spacious entrance hall, which can be transformed in to two single beds.
Apart from the fully equipped kitchen, there is also a separate dining room, while its living room with a fireplace and windows that face the sea, makes the house ideal even for the wintertime. On its suitably furnished patio there is an outdoor barbeque where you can enjoy your meals.
• Daily housekeeping. Bed linen and towels changing every second day.
• Espresso, Filter & Greek coffee, Tea.
• Personalized “what to do-what to see” and travelers tips, upon arrival
• 24hours on call for any kind of help and concierge services
• Wi –Fi access, Cable TV, Home Stereo System
• Land phone for free local calls
• Fully equipped kitchen, Charcoal Barbeque
• Iron & Iron board
• Baby cot & baby facilities (upon request)
• Transfer from /to airport/port
• 24hours transfer services
• Car, motorbike, ATV rentals, delivered out of your door
• Laundry services
• Mini Bar
• Food delivery
• Eggs & dairy products from local producers
• Private or semi private land, wine and sailing tours
• Donkey back riding tours
• Private cooking and cooking lessons
• Sport activities, boat rentals and fishing
• Home medical care
• Hairdressing, Mani-Pedi