The mythical sirens, daughters of the river Acheloos invite you to their residence to experience your own myth …
Framed by a vast expanse of trees and vegetation, it is difficult to find words to express the magic of the landscape.
The hotel is located in the village of Kallirroi at an altitude of 1,040 meters. Within 3 km. From Acheloos and 1 hour drive from Lake Plastira. The region has been included in the National Catalog of the European Network Natura 2000 (NATURA 2000).
Our suites have wooden flooring. They are all beautifully decorated in earthy tones and include dark wood furniture. It is 50m2 and 60m high with an internal staircase leading to an attic with 2-3 beds for children or for adults. They have one bedroom and two or three beds in the lofts. Each air-conditioned accommodation has a seating area, fridge and satellite TV with a CD & DVD player. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and bathrobes.
Luxury and nobility are also lacking in in-room lounges. A warm and friendly atmosphere is ideal for all kinds of food, drink and relaxation. Walks in nature, with oxygen spreading ample, stimulates the senses and the mind.
A rich breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room or in the suites upon request. Guests can enjoy traditional dishes at the on-site restaurant. The modern bar environment offers a drink in the evening.
The activities in nature and the river Acheloos are many and of course we are at your disposal for all the following services:
• Rafting: River downhill with inflatable boat. The crew consists of 6 to 8 rowers. The boat directs a professional river driver.
• Canyoning: Crossing canyons by walking and using ropes in vertical waterfalls, accompanied by experienced escorts.
• Jeep Safari: Crossing forest roads, river passes, climbing mountains with a jeep, accompanied by a support vehicle and an experienced escort.
• Trekking: Trekking in paths, forest roads and cobblestone streets. Exploration of virgin areas with dense forests and forgotten hamlets.
• Horse riding: Small paths on paths and beautiful forests with specially trained horses and experienced instructors.
• Climbing: Climbing on rocks with experienced climbers and selecting the degree of difficulty, depending on your abilities.
• Mountain Bike: A 21-speed mountain bike with anatomic construction ensures comfortable and enjoyable cycling.
• Ski / Snowboard: Wonderful slopes and fun for everyone. The game in the snow found its absolute expression! With the guidance of experienced teachers, learn the right techniques.
Suggested Routes with Vehicle
• From Athens – Lamia – Kalambaka – Kallirroi (Aspropotamos Community) (about 5.5 – 6 hours)
• From Thessaloniki – Trikala – Kalambaka – Kallirroi Community of Aspropotamos (about 3 – 3.5 hours)
• From Kalambaka, 60 km (50 minutes)
• From Metsovo, 40 km (50 minutes)
Give yourself the chance to escape from the everyday life of the city here where time stops. Treat your imagination with your guide ….